Monday, January 11, 2010

NOT me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I have not been compeltly excited about posting my very first NOT ME monday post... where I can confess my many sins (Not that I would have any!)

I did not ignore this huge pile of laundry to work on it... Nope.  NOT ME. (horrible I know!)

...and I certinally did NOT let Sweat Pea completly blow her bed time to Skype with her grandparents and aunt and uncle...

I certinaly did not (knowingly) take a picture of Sweet Pea and the new hold in her jeans... NOPE NOT ME!

What did you not do this week?






BUT I certinally DID get a cute little package in the mail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment