Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blogging via email!? Cool.

OK So I love new gadgets and toys.  So I had to check this one out! J  I can write a blog via email and post it right away… YES I am a geek and I thought this was totally cool. 

 

So it only took me an hour and half to get into work this morning!  One of the many benefits of the great winter wonder land I live in- you are guaranteed to be late for work more then you are on time.

 

Sorry for the short post BUT I’ve gotta see how this works!!

 

Happy Day.  Amber

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I <3 new gadgets too! Fun, fun!

    Ok- so have you seen Julie and Julia? A comment in your last post totally made me think of that movie..."anyone out there? I feel like my voice echo's through the halls of this blog."

    I think I would freak if I lost my camera...That would mean my purse ate it, since I ALWAYS have it with me. and I totally have a backup camera solely for that reason. Hoping you find it SOON!

    Found you through 20sb, BTW! You'll get the hang of blogging soon, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blogger lets you do this. I haven't been able to figure it out for wordpress yet, but it's so convenient!

    ReplyDelete