Saturday, May 15, 2010

How do you do it?!

I am wrtting this post from beautiful Savannah GA!

Very very pretty down here I wish I had more time! SO as most of you have noticed I have not posted in a very long time... it got to the point where something had to give and unfortuntally it was my blogging.  I have really missed writting and reading everyones blogs and being a part of something however big or small.  SO- I am back- part time if you will for now.  Since my last post I started school, I've been traveling a TON, kids, work... a ton of stuff I could have written about.  So here I am, I'm back to share this adventure.

SCHOOL- Mine, not theirs.  What a wake up call! I knew it was going to be hard but wow!  I honeslty never imagined.... I've already had midterms and I am getting my butt kicked.  But I need to stick with it.

Little Man- Walking, Running and a whole lot of fun! But he is gonna be a handfull.  15 months already! 

Sweet Pea is still in gymnastics and is almost done with preschool!  Off to kindergarten next year.  Scary.
I hope everyone having a wonderful spring!  This is short and sweet tonight its been a busy weekend and its not over yet!  Home tomorrow to get back on another airplane on Monday morning for Norfold VA.  I'll deffinatly share more about that trip this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment