Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Whirlwind!

Where has the month gone?!  WOW it is already the 24h!?  geesh. 

I would like to announce to everyone I am about to embark on the biggest adventure my biggest dream yet to date!  Yes! I am going to college! 

I am SOO excited!!  I have enrolled at Rasmussen College in the Financial Investigations program.


Other big news on the homefront Little Man turned the be ONE on the 9th! AND has cut 3 teeth!!  My baby is growing up.

And of course FF and I are absoutly addictied to the Olympics. 

I hope everyone is having a great month!  For anyone in a snow covered state I hope it is getting warmer for you!  I officially have the snow BLAHS it has been hard to be motivated to do much of anything this month (hence my absents) but I have missed everyone and sharing my (mis)adventures with you and reading all of yours!! 

More including adorable pictures tomorrow! 

Miss you all!

Love,

1 comment:

  1. yay! Happy Birthday to your little one and Congratulations on going to school!

    ReplyDelete