Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hellllo-o-o-o!!

WOW how time flys!  I can't belive the Summer is gone and Fall is here- school has started.  I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful summer.  My family like most was very busy.  I spend most of my summer flying with the Air Force and it was both rewarding and exhausting.  More about that some other time. 

Sweet Pea started Kindergarten on Tuesday!

Now I've always heard diffrent stories about parents stalking there children there first day or crying as there children get on the bus.  Not me!  I couldn't have been more excited... so I thought.

Sweet Pea bounced out of bed and was ready to go in about 5 minutes.  I got to take her to school and she couldn't wait for me to leave so I said good bye and it hit me like a ton of bricks, my baby girl was starting school (Not as if I didn't know this day was coming but I never thought it would bother me).  The tears were there but I wouldn't let my self cry.  I met her off the bus that afternoon after the bus was 40 minutes late and she was so excited and seems to really be enjoying her new teacher and classmates. 

This blog is short but I've really missed sharing with everyone and following along in your journeys as well.  I have a new laptop (very excited!) and hopefully a new camera soon!! 

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment